lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2018, 04:26 PM   #1
Slope
Not Yet Wild

Default New to me 2003 DS

When I bought my house a couple of years ago, I also got the guys 2003 DS gas golf cart. Now that I have used it for a couple of years, the modification bug has bitten me, but I'm not exactly sure where to start or what exactly I want to do.

Can you tell by the pictures how large is a lift is current on it? The tires are 22-11-10 if that helps. I know the lift is only a spindle lift, but still trying to understand if it's a 4" or 6" lift. Honestly, I find the cart a little high for easy egress getting in and out, but I do like the lift when I'm throwing stuff on the back.

My future plans include: vanguard V-twin to get up my hill (stock engine struggles), Jake's front brake kit, American Lifts 4" lift kit (will this work with Jake's front brake kit?), American Lift rear disk brakes, rear heavy duty springs, Spartan body kit, and trailer hitch.

I don't think the rims and tires I have will work with the Jakes front brake kit. What size rim/tire would you recommend? I use the cart mostly on streets, but also do a lot of yard work with it. I want to make sure I don't get stuck. I don't think I need "off-road" tires, but would like to get a decent all terrain tire versus just a street tire.

Do you know if this trailer hitch will work with the rear seat kit I have? http://www.americanliftkits.com/club...itch-assembly/

I'm sure I'll have more questions, but those were what I was thinking about this morning as I was looking through websites and posts learning what's possible.

Thanks. Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6220.jpg (61.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6221.jpg (48.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6222.jpg (52.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6223.jpg (59.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6224.jpg (46.6 KB, 0 views)
Slope is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car