lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2012, 12:44 AM   #1
Gasser
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Whats my cart worth?

Ok guys against my better judgement im considering selling my cart. Thing is im having a hard time trying to come up with a value to ask, so i was wondering if you guys could help. 92 EZ GO marathon Great condition with fairly new paint, Yamaha exciter 570cc engine(fresh top end), Brand new 2 core aluminum radiator and 10'' electric fan Yamaha G2 rearend with custom made girdle for support, new secondary HD spring, FMF SQ muffler, Hurst shifter for forward and reverse, 5'' lift kit(block style). Very Very Very fast cart. So fast in fact thats the reason that im selling it. Just had a baby boy a month ago and wanna trade speed for comfort. I live in a residential neighborhood where everybody rides golf carts/ side by sides and this thing is still a little loud even with FMF quiet series muffler. I absolutely Hate to sell/trade but i want to be able to cruise around with wife and kid(when he's a little older). I would like to know what you guys think the value is? Also open to trades. pics of cart in my albums, wheels and tires not included. thanks and sorry if I posted in wrong place....
Gasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
rokcrlr
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Whats my cart worth?

It's hard to put a value on these type of things. First you have a 20 yr old golf cart that is worth 500-1300 depending on condition in stock form.Then you have put 100's if not 1000's into it to make it what you wanted. So now you have wrapped up 3-4000 into a 1000 dollar cart.You will never get out of it what you have put into it.However maybe if you find the right person who wants what you have ,but is unable to do the work themselves you will get a decent price out of it. Put an add in the forsale section and put a figure that makes you happy. If you get responces your close, if you don't get any, then you know you need to drop the price. JMO
rokcrlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO