lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2022, 03:40 PM   #1
Calypso77
Not Yet Wild

Default Very slow L6

We just bought a 2020 ezgo L6. It is painfully slow maybe 15mph. It looks like this is a common problem with them. It looks like in the past Bob traveled around and would upgrade your cart. Is this still a thing or are the ezgo dealers able to upgrade the software? We are in central Florida.
Thanks for the help!!
Calypso77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-11-2022, 03:24 PM   #2
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Very slow L6

It's going to take someone with some knowledge of the controller to speed it up for you.
usgicollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 04:59 PM   #3
Calypso77
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by usgicollector View Post
It's going to take someone with some knowledge of the controller to speed it up for you.
Would an ezgo dealer be able to do that? I’ve talked to two independent golfcart repair shops and they said they aren’t knowledgeable enough to do it. Does
Bob Boyce still travel around and speed them up?
It’s a great cart other than it’s so slow.
Thanks for the help!
Calypso77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 06:02 PM   #4
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Most dealer don't have the knowledge and they don't want to get involved due to the fear of losing their EZGO franchise.

Bob hasn't done a programming trip for a while and as of right now I don't know when the next trip will be.
usgicollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO