lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
Morgan44
Gone Wild

Default "87" robin 2 stroke plug?

What is the correct plug for me to run in my 87 robin 244? I've been searching here and I'm finding a couple different answers. I just did a top end rebuild with great success, but now I'm worried I have the wrong plug. It seems to be running a little hot. I'm not sure of actual temp but it was tough to touch and there is a somewhat strange smell. I'm thinking the smell is just the assembly lube I used. Any idea what kind of temps I should see? I can shoot it with my temp gun.
Morgan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-27-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
1fast67
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I use a ngk bp5hs plug.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
1fast67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO