lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2021, 02:41 PM   #1
chevy355
Not Yet Wild

Default new 72 volt extreme team

i finally got my 72 volt lithium ready to install with the navitas a/c but i didnt think to far ahead. does anybody have experiance with the 12 volt system on 2020 onward will my reducer handle the 72 volts or does anybody have any ideas thanks
chevy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-15-2021, 08:58 AM   #2
Nolagt
Gone Wild

Default Re: new 72 volt extreme team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy355 View Post
i finally got my 72 volt lithium ready to install with the navitas a/c but i didnt think to far ahead. does anybody have experiance with the 12 volt system on 2020 onward will my reducer handle the 72 volts or does anybody have any ideas thanks
Just went/going through this. I installed a 72/150 in my onward. My converter is maxed at 48v, another poster I talked said his was good to higher so it may vary from cart to cart. Look up under the cart, in the front, up in the middle of the suspension, thats where mine is mounted. Kinda hard to see with the cart on the ground and you slid under it but i used my camera to snap a pic of the label. It will show on there the volts and what color wires are for what.

I disconnected it and ill either put a small 20amp converter in the same spot and use the same wires to just feed the OEM system or ill run a wire from my bigger 50a converter that I will have in the battery bay. Thats where im at now in the install so im looking to see how things will fit...im tight on space lol.
Nolagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 03:11 PM   #3
chevy355
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: new 72 volt extreme team

replaced convertor with 72 volt 25 amp and everythings works good
chevy355 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
extremeteam, navitas, onwqrd
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car