lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-04-2021, 04:02 PM   #1
dcampbell
Not Yet Wild

Default Double Take Max Cruz 6

Doing some research.I like the Doubletake rear seat but what I find is that it will not work with short factory roof and rear struts.The Madjax Genesis 300 will still retain the factory roof struts(kinda second choice).2020 Yamaha DRIVE 2.Has anyone put a Max Cruz 6 on a Yamaha DRIVE and retained the factory rear struts and short roof?
dcampbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-06-2021, 09:47 PM   #2
Aehrhar2
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Double Take Max Cruz 6

I would like to know the same. It gives an option for factory top when ordering the doubletake rear seat, but would really like to see a picture. I was wondering if you can retain the rain gutters.
Aehrhar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 07:50 AM   #3
dcampbell
Not Yet Wild

No replies here,don't know why.I have a max Cruz on the way.You have to replace rear struts and the strut comes with an adaptor for the top that connects to a small drain hose that goes in side of rear strut.
dcampbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:15 PM   #4
Aehrhar2
Not Yet Wild

I have a max 6 Helix on the way, so I guess we will just have to post our pictures since we didn’t get the replies we were looking for. Hope all goes well, it said 4-6 weeks to get mine.....
Aehrhar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha