lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 12:12 AM   #21
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: Steering HARD after lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlockMan View Post
WOW I was gonna tell Scotty to chill out a little but wait.......
Let me see if I have this right.
First you buy your parts from Yugo
The poor quality proves itself
Then you try to contact GM for tech support and replacements
Not a GM dealer, but the assembly plant
Then you complain about the service.
Then you ask em for more support all on your Yugo.
WTF

I just have to ask did you ask for help on the BU forum or is that just stupid.
And here I'll post it again.

I would be happy to help if you still need it. The ubolts are $4.50 ea plus shipping from Georgia. We all like to save a buck but consider this. Maybe save your money by buying cheaper fuzzy dice or other options. Something as important as HOLDING THE AXLE TO THE CART might not be the best place to be cheap. $10 won't even buy a stitch at the ER.
By the way you can spend $1000 at Autozone and not one dime gets donated to keep this site here. All the sponsors here are just trying to make a living and NONE of them are out to rape anyone.
AMEN Brother, AMEN...
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-15-2009, 12:28 AM   #22
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

Default Re: Steering HARD after lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
AMEN Brother, AMEN...
You get what you pay for, if you hang around here at all you know who to support. Or keep shopping WallyWorld and let the chips fall in Your backyard..
Old 03-15-2009, 12:31 AM   #23
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintrock View Post
You get what you pay for, if you hang around here at all you know who to support. Or keep shopping WallyWorld and let the chips fall in Your backyard..
I'll PDF my receipts if neccessary...... I'll acknowledge you can't always get some of the obscure stuff, but for the big ticket stuff why chance it?
Old 03-15-2009, 12:37 AM   #24
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

Hey Tom, why don't you and the other sponsers have a box on checkout to denote the order origination? No discount neccessary (cept for ME). Make it a monthly drawing for some add-on bucks....I strongly believe the site has the supporters....
Old 03-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #25
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Flintrock,
Old 03-15-2009, 01:25 AM   #26
nurserob
Not Yet Wild

Yep,posted in BU forum. Came here to get a different view or perhaps better advice, that was all. When i typed club car forums into google,i expected a forum where you could ask questions without a bunch of so called know it alls who don't answer questions,but tell you to buy from sponsors who dont return phone calls or emails.

Do you guys really know anything about golf carts or are all of your user ids actually these sponsors trying to help themselves make money? Because that's sure what it looks like. This whole site is beginning to look more and more like the typical internet scam people run nowadays. "I wont tell you how to fix it,but you bought garbage,for 25 times what its worth i will sell you the same product,but it will work better simply because its from me"

Please have someone cancel my sub to this board,its completely worthless and i see it for the scam it truly is. Its like a forum full of used car salesmen.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:52 AM   #27
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurserob View Post
Yep,posted in BU forum. Came here to get a different view or perhaps better advice, that was all. When i typed club car forums into google,i expected a forum where you could ask questions without a bunch of so called know it alls who don't answer questions,but tell you to buy from sponsors who dont return phone calls or emails.

Do you guys really know anything about golf carts or are all of your user ids actually these sponsors trying to help themselves make money? Because that's sure what it looks like. This whole site is beginning to look more and more like the typical internet scam people run nowadays. "I wont tell you how to fix it,but you bought garbage,for 25 times what its worth i will sell you the same product,but it will work better simply because its from me"

Please have someone cancel my sub to this board,its completely worthless and i see it for the scam it truly is. Its like a forum full of used car salesmen.
nurserob, Sorry you feel that way. I did answer your question and I'll just about guarantee it will resolve the tight steering.
There are many here that have a vast knowledge of golf carts and add-ons, but very few sponsors. You should really take a minute and re-read your threads. Best I can tell, most of your anguish is self inflicted...
Besides, what I have seen, is a bunch of folks talkin' carts and hecklin' people whenever the opportunity arises ( Always in Fun ).
Take care... Hope to see you back here.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:43 AM   #28
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

So I guess the lesson is, buy the cheapest thing you can buy, then go to where you know the pros are and ask for their help to fix your bad decision.

When they tell you something you knew but didn’t want to admit because you already tried to get competent help from where you bought it, you slam the entire community.

So, in summary, buy cheap, solicit pros for help, get mad when they call you out for what you are, and make it their fault.

And the circle continues.

Now, push the Yugo out of the garage, slap a “for sale” sign on it or call the salvage yard, take your $25.00 and make better decisions in the future.

They are YOUR decisions. YOU own them. Only YOU have the power to change them.

Good luck nurserob!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:31 AM   #29
roady89
nimda
Club Car

If you bought it from BU then you should ask BU to support their products.....aight Richard.

and trust me....you wont be back.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car