lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2014, 10:14 PM   #11
Sevin
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Lift recommendation for yamaha drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor of G Vegas View Post
Yeah that is a factory color . It's a 2009 model . Never been a big garnet fan . Just pulled the body off for a color change . There are some super good deals on 12" wheels with lower profile turf friendly tires through some of the sponsors on the forum and online . I think Jake's makes a 3" lift for the drive. I think that would look pretty good. There is def advantages to the smaller lifts . Lower center of Gravity , handles better , and will fit in a enclosed trailer . That's the problem I have now . I'm gonna have to fab up some type of quick release for the top so we can load it in the enclosed trailer for car show season . - Mayor
We are both in SC, I love garnet, you don't like it. I think I see what is going on here.
Sevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-30-2014, 10:50 PM   #12
Mayor of G Vegas
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Think this pic will answer your question. lol. Got tired of customers seeing my cart build in progress and asking me if I was a Carolina fan. Now the body is off and the cart is down for paint. Jet Black not Garnet lol. -Mayor
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (138.6 KB, 0 views)
Mayor of G Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:02 PM   #13
Miamidad
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor of G Vegas View Post
I had an All Sports 6" spindle lift on my ezgo txt. It was ok. Steered good and rode alright. I installed a MadJax A-Arm lift on my Yamaha Drive . Really like it better. All kinds of adjustment. Looks way cooler. And for the little difference in price you virtually change out the entire front suspension. All new springs , A-Arms, spindles, shocks , polyurethane bushings etc. - really jam up kit with pretty good instructions. I installed the entire kit in just a lil over 2 hrs. -Mayor
How the madjax a arm for the drive holding up? Thinking of getting one for my gas drive.

Also your cart look great.
Miamidad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #14
hammertime
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I went with some 12 inch FA Elixir wheels and the EFX Pro Rider. Cant wait to get my cart back from the shop and get these on it!
hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:38 PM   #15
Mayor of G Vegas
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamidad View Post
How the madjax a arm for the drive holding up? Thinking of getting one for my gas drive.

Also your cart look great.
Love it nice looking lift . Rides good and easy to follow instructions . - Mayor
Mayor of G Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha