lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
Yammer
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Newbie: 48v conversion, resistor stays hot

I'm new to the forum and need some help if possible.

I bought a 2005 TXT 36v that I've converted to 48v with all new hardware, cables, motor, 4855 AXE Alltrax controller, HD solenoid, HD fnr, onboard charger, etc...

I'm having an issue and I think it's with the solenoid. The resistor on the large posts stays hot, all the time, even when the key switch is not hooked up yet. Is this normal? or should it only get hot when I turn the key on to use the cart?

I'm trying to trouble shoot everything right now because I can't get the cart to do anything at all. Looks like everything is connected properly as the Alltrax wiring diagram shows, but the LED on the controller does nothing, and the cart does nothing, no clicks, sounds, nothing.

Thanks in advance,
Yammer
Yammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO