lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2015, 09:10 PM   #11
JoeMamasCCDS
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2003 Electric CC DS Motor not Spinning

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesam View Post
I chased a flat spot (belt separation?) in one of my tires for about a year - swapping front to back etc. looking for the offending tire. Because stock tires are cheap, I finally just got exasperated and replaced them all. Problem solved. Never did figure out which was the bad one - they all went to the dump.
It was much worse before I replaced the guide ring and speed controller. When the guide ring was bad, the motor was definitely knocking. Now, I can definitely still feel it, but not as much.....that may simply because the cart is much faster now. Prior to the guide ring and controller replacement, I was only getting 8mph (bought the cart used). With the replacements, I a now getting 14mph......but the feeling isn't as bad. It may simply be because I am moving faster.
JoeMamasCCDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car