lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #11
karly
Getting Wild

Default Re: 2006 par car P-4

put neg on neg, of batt pack touch positive to batt side of solenoid get 51 volts turn on key solenoid clicks check other post on solenoid and get silly reading i,m not an electrician but think it should be same as other 51 volts i think,, it did the same on the solenoid i replaced,, going to check mtr, again on regen i have which posts to jump written down but maybe wrote wrong could you send proper way to check motor,, i,ve gone thru pot box shows good i,m pretty sure i don,t have 2 bad solenoids cleaned every connection under seat and under hood,, so guess it kinda leaves the controller or mtr,, thx again
karly is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-20-2018, 11:07 AM   #12
karly
Getting Wild

ok disconnected cables from motor hooked jumpers up as directed for regen mtr, on this web site get big spark nothing turns,, got tired of messing with solenoid jumped both solenoid wires together nothing warm or smelly,, check voltage get 51 volts both sides of solenoid got 51 volts to controller got 51 volts to motor step on accell,, nothing, think its nap time
Old 06-20-2018, 03:27 PM   #13
karly
Getting Wild

batt, pack neg,,motor runs fine when jumped, control off same make and model cart should work without having to program right have went thru pot box, solenoid, motor wiring, so guess might as well face facts
Old 06-21-2018, 07:29 AM   #14
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

You went through a lot of steps, but it's worth it! Often times someone can replace a controller right away, only to find out the motor was also bad and takes out the new controller. Its the long and burdensome part of troubleshooting, but if you haven't won a large lottery check lately, it usually pays off.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 10:22 AM   #15
karly
Getting Wild

thx for all the help,,

Last edited by karly; 06-23-2018 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: wrong place
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar