lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2020, 10:50 AM   #1
Brothers_in_cursive
Not Yet Wild

Default Practically of stretched/lifted Precedent

I have a lifted 2015 CC Precedent with 23" tires. Stock motor, stock controller. I avoid mud at all cost, but most of my riding is in a sugar cane field. There is some uneven terrain and ditches that I occasionally cross. I have NO issues with my current set up doing anything I need to do.

My first question : if I add a stretch kit (6 passenger) to my cart, will it effect the off road capabilities at all? Im no physicists, but it seems as if I may "bottom out" easier if it's stretched. I want my machine to be just as useful as it is now, but with 2 extra forward facing seats.

Second question: I'm sure I will be prematurely killing my stock motor and controller, but are there any other components at risk?

Thanks in advance for the insight!!
Brothers_in_cursive is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-01-2020, 01:08 PM   #2
HeatWave
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Practically of stretched/lifted Precedent

Yes, the additional wheelbase will definitely make the cart more prone to high-centering, and it will increase the turning radius as well. The additional weight could also be a factor.
HeatWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car