lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
stopsign
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Question 1990 Marathon Dimensions...?

Hi all... new to the forum... picking up a mint condition 1990 Marathon tomorrow morning, one owner, rear seat, roof, rebuilt motor, radio, lights, hitch, cover, garage kept... blah blah blah..... for an amazing price... just wondering if anyone knew the specifics of the size.... wheelbase, total overall dimensions and possibly the approximate weight... I am curious for storage/trailering purposes so I can be ready when it gets here....
stopsign is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-24-2010, 07:42 AM   #2
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: 1990 Marathon Dimensions...?

I would say it's 4 foot wide, about 8 foot long, and about 1000 pounds. kinda guessing on the length cause rear seats are different and some platforms are longer than others.
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
tguellich
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

With my rear seat my 1993 is almost exactly 4 feet wide by 10 feet long.
tguellich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:58 AM   #4
stopsign
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Got it to fit on a 4x6 trailer and pulled it with my work truck (not a very hard worker mind you) 35 miles including a jaunt at 65 for 10 of them... worked perfectly !!! Lol... It was a bit ghetto but it was all I had available at the moment... After I get done repairing/modding the cart its maiden voyage to our campground will be a bit more luxurious !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg golf cart first day.jpg (74.2 KB, 26 views)
stopsign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #5
BLACK DEATH
Gone Wild

Club Car

I know you strapped it down, but buy better straps. Those little ones you can buy at harbour freight or similar places are not what Id tie my cart down with. Ive seen lots of motorcycle buddies have damaged bikes cause that strap broke and the bike fell over. I buy the big ones to strap a car down with now. Its more hassle but I know the cart isnt ever gonna go anywhere. Good deal on the cart though
BLACK DEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO