lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #31
Rockman59
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 06 Club Car IQ Precedent 48 volt dead in driveway

Will one low battery kill everything
__________________________________________________ ______________
It did with my cart....and the battery was only one year old. Would not hold a charge and brought the whole system down. The dealer replaced all 6 batteries at no cost to me.
Rockman59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #32
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockman59 View Post
Will one low battery kill everything
__________________________________________________ ______________
It did with my cart....and the battery was only one year old. Would not hold a charge and brought the whole system down. The dealer replaced all 6 batteries at no cost to me.

as far as kill everything??? but depending on how low one battery is cart won,t run......................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #33
Rockman59
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

"Kill everything" was not the proper term to use. In my case,three of the batts were OK, two of them were not charging to the proper level, and one of the batts had a bad cell. The cart would charge but would not have enough juice to make it around 18 holes of golf. The batt dealer replaced the two low reading batts but the cart still would not make the 18 holes. They finally found a bad cell in the other batt. In exchange for all the hassle I went thru to get the cart fixed they replaced my original 6 batts with 6 new Trojan batts at no charge. Life is good again.
Rockman59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #34
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockman59 View Post
"Kill everything" was not the proper term to use. In my case,three of the batts were OK, two of them were not charging to the proper level, and one of the batts had a bad cell. The cart would charge but would not have enough juice to make it around 18 holes of golf. The batt dealer replaced the two low reading batts but the cart still would not make the 18 holes. They finally found a bad cell in the other batt. In exchange for all the hassle I went thru to get the cart fixed they replaced my original 6 batts with 6 new Trojan batts at no charge. Life is good again.
.....always nice when life is good again..........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #35
amuff
Not Yet Wild

I have seen Trojans sold for cheap cause the batterys were new OLD stock. Three or more years old on the shelf.
amuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car