lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
Ga_goat
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 91 36 volt quit

I do not have any sparkys myself , but the little old lady next door has a 91 3 wheel that she uses , and because I have carts when it started messing up I'm expected to fix it , I don't know anything about all the letter things -txt - dcs or whatever so the diagnose section didn't help much , what happened was the controler aera under the cover started making a very hi pitch whine , but almost no volume ( had to take the seat off to hear it ) then it would just quit almost like lifting the throttle , lift and press the throttle it would go again but the length of time it did run got to be less and less until now it just sometimes lightly clicks when throttle is pressed . She is calling me 2 or 3 times a day about the cart and I'm Shultz ( I know nothing).
Ga_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 91 36 volt quit

You might change the solenoid out?
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
simple man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 91 36 volt quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga_goat View Post
I do not have any sparkys myself , but the little old lady next door has a 91 3 wheel that she uses , and because I have carts when it started messing up I'm expected to fix it , I don't know anything about all the letter things -txt - dcs or whatever so the diagnose section didn't help much , what happened was the controler aera under the cover started making a very hi pitch whine , but almost no volume ( had to take the seat off to hear it ) then it would just quit almost like lifting the throttle , lift and press the throttle it would go again but the length of time it did run got to be less and less until now it just sometimes lightly clicks when throttle is pressed . She is calling me 2 or 3 times a day about the cart and I'm Shultz ( I know nothing).
Make sure the batteries have water and try charging them. I know you don't have a charger, but your neighbor must. My old controller made a whine like that when the batteries got run way down.
simple man is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO