lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Still 3 red blinking lights

Ok i have had a high pedal disable alarm locked in and checked all linkage and spring for adjustment. I got the software and cable to re program the DCX 400 amp controller, But when i powered the controller i still had 3 blinking red lights. So i removed the check out of the high pedal disable box on controller pro and my controller is still blinking red. Is this normal? Will it reset itself when i hook it back up to the cart ? Thanks
RicksRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2013, 05:17 AM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Still 3 red blinking lights

Did you press the "Set" button? If not, the changes you make are not sent to the controller.

After hitting "Set" & "Refresh" buttons, I switch to the monitor screen, then switch back to the screen I was making changes on and then hit the refresh button to verify the changes took place.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I might be good to know why you are getting the error code rather than disabling the code. What is the throttle signal range?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks Johnnie and Scotty for your reply, I dd make the changes and hit refresh and left and came back and the settings did keep. But the controller is still blinking red. And Scotty im not much on the electrical part of the cart and im not sure how to measure the throttle signal, I got uder the cart and checked the spring and throttle linkage and it looked fine. I just finished riding it got back on it 10 minutes later and it wouldnt move and thats when the controller was blinking 3 red lights
RicksRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO