lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2017, 09:15 PM   #1
Elcoyote
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2004 TXT (series)- what controller do I need

I'm finally getting around to replacing the controller on my 36v TXT. Local shop says the controller is bad (Alltrax AXE), and I just want to go back to the stock controller, so I can get it running and sell it. In looking at what is available online, I'm having difficulty in telling which, if any of these controllers will work for mine. Can y'all point me in the right direction? I don't want to sink any more $ into this thing than I have to in order to get it running well enough to sell it without worrying about it breaking down on the next owner.
Also, with the Alltrax controller, the stock wiring harness is no longer on the cart, so I'm unsure which wire goes to which prong on the stock controller, so if you can help with that also, it would be appreciated.

thanks,

https://www.amazon.com/EZGO-Golf-Car...ies+controller

https://www.amazon.com/Alltrax-NPX48...ies+controller
Elcoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO