lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-26-2017, 08:47 AM   #1
STLCAR
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 94 Ezgo Western new tires rubbing

So I finally replaced my stock dry rotted wheels and tires with a set of 205/50-10 w/ Medusa rims. All is well but I get rubbing in the front. I am a larger guy and I have large guy friends that I golf with, this may be the culprit but I am not losing weight for this cart. All of the suspension components on this cart are pretty much factory original so I am guessing they should be replaced anyways- but my question is should I put a small lift on it or would replacing leafs and shocks eliminate the rubbing. Also since I just bought the new rims/tires would a lift look out of place with the tires I have on it now. What lift would you recommend. Pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Golf Cart.jpg (305.3 KB, 0 views)
STLCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-27-2017, 06:57 AM   #2
Raystar57
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 94 Ezgo Western new tires rubbing

STLCAR, that looks sweet as it is!

I have no experience to offer on the mechanical options for small lifts, I am a Club Car DS guy.
I don't think I would lift it much so maybe there is a small lift option.

I assume the rubbing is from turns so a small wheel spacer may work.

I am sure someone can help here; just wanted to say nice cart!
Raystar57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO