lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2018, 04:29 PM   #11
mikeasis
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G1 Engine vs. sled engines

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydhd View Post
I did a bump of Slonomo's G1 to 250 enticer top end swap. Happy reading. there are 69 pages.
after opening my eyes i found it. thanks for the tip!

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/big-b...0-project.html

Last edited by mikeasis; 01-17-2018 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: i found it
mikeasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2018, 04:33 PM   #12
mikeasis
Gone Wild
Yamaha

id love to have a bravo engine to tear down and check against the G1. Some of the part numbers like crank case have the same middle and end numbers but the prefix is different. the exhaust doesn't look all that different although i know some of the 2 strokes engine tuning is in the exhaust system.

the 250 enticer engine seems to go cheaper but i don't know if the electronics will swap out like the bravo.

OH BOY do i have some reading to do!

thank you raydhd!!
mikeasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:50 PM   #13
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

The "mid-5", as Yamaha calls it, are often the same across different models, and it certainly doesn't always mean that the parts are compatible. Mid-5 on G1 and G2 crankcases are also the same, ones a 2 cycle, ones a 4 cycle, definitely not interchangeable parts. Not saying it isn't possible, just saying it's not super likely.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha