lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2019, 03:32 PM   #1
sage0428
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha G3-A Sun Classic value

Hello,

I have recently inherited my grandfathers Yamaha G3-A Sun Classic and was hoping to get some advice. I am going to sell it as I have no real use for it and need the garage space. Everything seems to work on it and I have attached a couple of pictures (Seats need redone)

1. What should I ask for it? From what I read they are sort of a collectors item.

2. Is there a particular website dedicated to selling them that anyone would recommend.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sun Classic.jpg (218.1 KB, 0 views)
sage0428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-04-2019, 04:36 PM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Yamaha G3-A Sun Classic value

Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to BGW. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives’, husbands, girlfriend’s and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 05:21 PM   #3
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Yamaha G3-A Sun Classic value

Welcome!
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha