lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2019, 04:06 PM   #1
70oldsracer
Gone Wild

Default 1995 Medalist suspension?

I replaced all four shocks on my Medalist with NAPA shocks, but I'm looking for a smoother ride. I'm going to use the cart for hunting and I took a ride this weekend to and from my tree stand and it bounced me all over the place. I have brand new dual action springs in the rear and brand new standard springs up front. Is this just typical of a golf cart ride, or is there something I can do to help make the ride smoother?
70oldsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-03-2019, 05:46 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1995 Medalist suspension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70oldsracer View Post
I replaced all four shocks on my Medalist with NAPA shocks, but I'm looking for a smoother ride. I'm going to use the cart for hunting and I took a ride this weekend to and from my tree stand and it bounced me all over the place. I have brand new dual action springs in the rear and brand new standard springs up front. Is this just typical of a golf cart ride, or is there something I can do to help make the ride smoother?
YES it is.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 06:52 PM   #3
Cobra,1
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Tires with a taller sidewall can help cushion ride “some” but be aware of overall tire diameter as that can cause other upgrades to be done.
Like cars tall tires ride smoother then low profile tires.
Cobra,1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 07:16 PM   #4
70oldsracer
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra,1 View Post
Tires with a taller sidewall can help cushion ride “some” but be aware of overall tire diameter as that can cause other upgrades to be done.
Like cars tall tires ride smoother then low profile tires.
Well, as you can see, I definitely don't have low profile tires. I'm going to try to go with a lower tire pressure to hopefully help absorb some of the bumps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6303.jpg (93.3 KB, 0 views)
70oldsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO