lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
marcgbgc
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default 2014 Drive FI smokes like crazy

I'm working on a 14 FI Drive with 235 hours on it, the previous owner had the breather tube from the valve cover extended and re-routed to the rear. I put it back to stock and now it pumps WAY to much oil in to the airbox, enough to bog the engine and blow tons of smoke. Has anyone ran in to this? I'm thinking the oil ring in gone but it runs great as long and the tube is not going to the airbox.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
marcgbgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-04-2019, 11:45 AM   #2
marcgbgc
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 2014 Drive FI smokes like crazy

Figured it out, WAY to much oil.... I always look for something bigger than looking at the little things...
marcgbgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha