lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2021, 11:09 AM   #21
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Top for Jacobsen Hauler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig123 View Post
On the struts that go down and though the plastic with hole in it you don't need 1 pair of brackets. Just the two rear struts I mentioned.

Mine is a 2000 Refresher cart but it has the dump body like yours. My seat bottom and both raise together as one piece. The struts bolt on bottom end are 5/16-18 X 1 3/4 with flat washers, lock washers and nuts . You need four of those

The bolts on top need to be stainless but you could use regular ones if you want. I just paint mine sometimes. Just don't want them to rust. The stock bolts are 1/4 inch threaded all the way and a spacer is needed on front between top and strut to keep from pulling through the plastic top. I am sure you can fine one that will work.

If the top you find has already pulled through then just use a large flat and put it on.

Where the front strut mounts on cowl be very careful removing those four bolts where you cowl guard is now. They have been known to break and a pain to drill out but I am sure you can get them out. I have broke my share

I hope this helps. Its early for me so maybe I didn't make a mistake. Cheers
That clears it up. Thank you sir!!
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-30-2021, 04:04 PM   #22
reddoggy15
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

did you guys ever find those rear stuts for workhorse? That is what I am looking for also.
reddoggy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 05:19 PM   #23
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddoggy15 View Post
did you guys ever find those rear stuts for workhorse? That is what I am looking for also.
See the post below for free parts cart, looks to have the exact top you are looking for.
https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=178924
JPonLKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 09:02 PM   #24
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddoggy15 View Post
No, I was going to make my own, but I gave up. It's the wife's cart, and she really doesn't care
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO