lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2022, 07:25 PM   #1
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default EZGO clutch rebuild - follow up

So, as a follow up to a prior discussion in another person's thread, starting my own. How much damage is too much? Are the ramps simply grindable to a smooth surface, or will that ruin the component? See photos, notice the deep grooves in the ramps that the buttons ride on. Previous Owner ran it long after buttons were destroyed. Broken bolts in the clutch half. I need to work on getting them out too, but seems I will need a MIG welder.
20220330_180637[1].jpg

20220330_180701[1].jpg

20220330_180706[1].jpg
JPonLKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-30-2022, 11:24 PM   #2
Leon willis
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO clutch rebuild - follow up

I'm in the same boat has you my friend my 83 3 wheeler's clutch is very unhappy with life at the moment but one I'm too lazy to fix it two don't have the money to fix it and three I don't have the nonlegal I'm sorry i can't help but with this post you will help me too so thank you for some help
Leon willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 03:23 PM   #3
Dabble Inn
Nincompoop Club Member

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO clutch rebuild - follow up

Ouch, personally I'd just replace it.. I like the challenge of fixing broken things but I do have my limitations, or maybe it's called 'low on patience'
Dabble Inn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO