lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
Rickochet
Card Carrying Old Fart

E-Z-GO

Default How Far Will A Stock TXT Go

I have a stock '07 TXT PDS 36v. with new batteries. I always like to plan ahead and I am looking for some options for storing the cart next winter. I might be able to store in a storage unit 3 miles away on a rural road. I know there are lots of variables but I was curious what the SOC would be if I drove it 3 miles over relatively flat terrain.

Also is it safe to leave the Powerwise QE charger plugged in for 5 months and come by maybe once per month and check the water levels?
Rickochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: How Far Will A Stock TXT Go

If you drive 3 miles to a storage facility you can plug the charger in when you get there. For the best results you want to put the wet cell batteries into storage with a full charge... Simply check water and disconnect then replug the charger once a month after that.
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO