lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #21
aauman
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: on board charger

Just an update. Before the new on board charger I had already decided that I needed new batteries as mine gave me very little range(like 1-2miles). They are Jan. 07 batteries so I was not fighting the fact. I put the new charger in and wanted to try it on old batteries to get used to it before ordering and installing new batteries. I tried to cycle up the pack. I would let them fully charge and take it out and drain them to little over 50% and take it back and run full charging cycle again. Each time I would drain them a little more. Each time my pack voltage would get a little higher at end of charge cycle and took more to drain them down to 50%. We have made several voyages this week and we are getting better range and longer cycles than we did 2 years ago. It has more torque(not really more, but the torque it does have lasts longer) but speed has stayed at 19 and 20 mph.

Very pleased with results
aauman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car