lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2013, 04:16 AM   #11
Hornsta
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 07 precedent

Thanks guys I'm sticking with the 4x12v system as I live beside the golf course so mileage not an issue, I'm looking at the alltrax DCX400 iq, hd solenoid and 2awg cables at the moment, and ArmyVetSgtAdkins I like the idea of some under lighting.
I'm also looking at a iPad mount with boom box for music, but also there are some great GPS aps that show position on fairways, distance to hole and looks cool too, my local club has a live leader board system to so as a scorecard is logged it's up to date and you can see what the top scores are live. Bit of a gimmick but looks good. Cheers and hope the new year is treating you all well.
Hornsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-23-2013, 05:00 AM   #12
Hornsta
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Hi guys just on an update, drove the now completed cart approx. 1k or for you guys .6 miles then played my 18 holes and drove home, on arriving home I checked battery pack voltage at 49 so given this is a average day for my usage do you think it is worth me installing an independent 12v for accessories? Cheers to all and I must say for my carts first day out it created a lot of interest. Us Aussies are way behind you guys in pimping up our carts.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:10 AM   #13
Hornsta
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

[IMG]http://[/IMG]
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #14
ArmyVetSgtAdkins
Philippians 4:13

Club Car

Adding a extra battery just depends on what all accessories you want to run I choose to add extra 12v battery as I didn't want to use my main pack for anything but to power my cart so the auxiliary battery handles all my accessories and it works out great for me
ArmyVetSgtAdkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car