lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2014, 08:20 AM   #1
woodit
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default How to test a MCOR II with a meter

I have a 2009 48v Precendent, at the end of last year the cart would die, like someone stepped on the brakes when floored. If I let off the pedal it would go and stop abruptly, now it wont move. when I switch it to reverse the buzzer sounds but doesnt move. I have 49.5 volts. When I press on the gas pedal I hear a click at the pedal but I dont hear the solinoid pull in. There are 5 wires coming out of the MCOR II which ones do I test and what resistent should I have? I have 0 volts across the solinoid, 48.2 volts to ground on one side and 49.2 volts to the other side. I searched for a wiring diagram and trouble shooting steps for this cart but only found stuff for different carts, any help would be helpful, Thanks
woodit is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car