lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-22-2014, 09:04 PM   #11
THEPISTONHEAD
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Quick response - What battery Crown/Trojan/Continental

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianoplayerjohn View Post
One thing we were told was to not re-charge them till they are almost dead, the batteries last a lot longer that way. Hope this helps!
Funny, the guy at Continental Battery said the same thing to me today. But said its more for break-in only.
THEPISTONHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-22-2014, 09:10 PM   #12
THEPISTONHEAD
Gone Wild

Club Car

So I ended up with the Trojans due to convenience and the Continental dealer cut me a respectable deal to compete. Also the service was second to none. I stopped at the battery shop with my cart in tow coming directly from picking it up. They changed the batteries out for me which was unexpected. It felt like the good old full service stop. At the end of the day I would gladly pay a few extra bucks for superb customer service. They impressed me. Hopefully these Trojan's will last as long as my past ones.
THEPISTONHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:30 PM   #13
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEPISTONHEAD View Post
So I ended up with the Trojans due to convenience and the Continental dealer cut me a respectable deal to compete. Also the service was second to none. I stopped at the battery shop with my cart in tow coming directly from picking it up. They changed the batteries out for me which was unexpected. It felt like the good old full service stop. At the end of the day I would gladly pay a few extra bucks for superb customer service. They impressed me. Hopefully these Trojan's will last as long as my past ones.
Glad you found a deal you're happy with!
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car