lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2010, 11:38 PM   #21
wilster734
IDK&YDE

Club Car

Default Re: Lift install off 3 inches front vs. back

They are energy suspension parts i got from advanced auto. They are endlink bushings for automotive use and they usually are in the performance section of the store . I think they were like ten bucks for a pack. You need eight of them.
wilster734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #22
rustyoldcar
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hat Trick View Post
No, the instructions are terrible. There is a pic of the parts, a pic of the front end done on a cart and other than that, it just says put this on, then this, but doesn't say where, how or ...

Thanks guys.
Ha ! I just got the same kit and was just complaining about the same thing !
Basically the instructions are as follows ; "remove old parts, install lift, torque all fasteners. ".... And as another poster said , the club car instructions are just about as bad.
rustyoldcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #23
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Moss View Post
I'm sure he does too. My question is how does a lift kit make a rear end lean so bad that the gear lube level is affected. I want to know. To me it doesn't look possible unless you have different size tires on the back axle. The body leaning has nothing to do with the rear end.
I was wondering too. I dont think he means the rear end leans from pass side to driver side or visa versa causing gear lube to leak because of a lift kit. That's impossible. Only the tires affect horizontal level of the rear end/axle.
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #24
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Keep in mind that Longer spring shackles can tilt the rear differential backwards and cause oil level to change.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car