lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Default Jakes lift and wheels installed - FINALLY

This may beat any record I had for patience. I bought the cart last summer, bought the wheels and tires a month or so after and purchased the lift kit in January. Finally got around to installing it all today. I would say I was waiting on good weather and a good amount of time to converge, and that was sort of the case. However, while warm outside, I hear thunder everywhere and it's spitting rain along with Tornado watches posted. Thank goodness I have my barn to do my work in.

Anyway, here are some pix of the finished product. I may throw on a steering column cover and steering wheel someday but this is pretty much how we pictured it when we bought it.

SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
CajunDavid
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Jakes lift and wheels installed - FINALLY

I'm jealous!
CajunDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:49 PM   #3
thomasperrard
Not Yet Wild

Man that looks great i have a question for you . Im going to buy one myself and was thinking it would be a little cheaper to buy it with no lift and tires instead of one that was already done up what do you think
thomasperrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
NASTYNOTCHBACK1
Getting Wild
Club Car

If i could not see my cart from here i would be calling the police to report you for theft lol
NASTYNOTCHBACK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:08 PM   #5
NASTYNOTCHBACK1
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasperrard View Post
Man that looks great i have a question for you . Im going to buy one myself and was thinking it would be a little cheaper to buy it with no lift and tires instead of one that was already done up what do you think
i bought 2 2006 precedents a few weeks ago and did all the work to both myself.Lift kits,wheels/tires,2in1 seats,and light kits.Ran about 3500 per cart
NASTYNOTCHBACK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
thomasperrard
Not Yet Wild

3500 in each cart , well thats about what im looking at from a freind so i guess its not cheaper to do it yourself
thomasperrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #7
Done Deal
Gone Wild

Club Car

The wheels and lift looks great.
Done Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #8
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Quote:
3500 in each cart , well thats about what im looking at from a freind so i guess its not cheaper to do it yourself
Depends how much you pay for the cart, doesn't it? When I was looking for mine, I saw carts very similar to how mine is now asking $3500 and up. That's basically the going rate online (craigslist) for a late model cart, in good condition, with a rear seat, lift kit, and nice wheels and tires. I've got less than $3000 in mine and have a nice stereo system as well. Just sayin...
Old 04-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #9
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Quote:
Yeh it's cheaper that way. That's how I wanted to do mine but my son wanted it lifted with big tires. I wanted more of a lowrider street look. With the lift and big tires is better for our riding environment here though.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car