lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-28-2011, 04:32 PM   #11
rodallen
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Re MCOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
No, everything we have talked about here is on the electric carts.
What yr is your cart?
Hi mine is 2004 precedent 48volt 4x12 volt batteries.I cannot find the thingy that you are talking about.
I am having trouble getting anything to work.
I am waiting on fuse that goes to the run tow switch.There is also another diode or something in the other wire that goes to the switch.
I have purchased a resistor that goes from one large terminal to the other on the solonoid.Are any of these thingies directional ? if so how do you tell.Is there supose to be another diode that goes from each of the smaller terminals on the solonoid as well ? if so is it directional.

The batteries are all fairly new and test up ok.The cart was going fine prior to old passion fingers fiddling.
I have checked all the terminals all are ok.
What I did was take everything out to clean it as there was a lot of battery corrosion. The old story don't fiddle with things you know nothing about ,or take pictures before pulling appart.
I could do with all the help I can get.
Thanks Rod
rodallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car