lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-15-2011, 05:09 PM   #11
JAYHODSHON
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Help with golf cart prices

I'll keep looking, were in a good area wilmington, n.c. Lots of golf here! When i told him if the batts. Were 9/10 years old and would have tobe replaced soon, he said they were $ 35.00 each, guess he was talking in 2001! Thanks jay
JAYHODSHON is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #12
noserider
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Help with golf cart prices

I'm new to carts ( bought mine a few weeks ago) but here is my take on it. Like others have already mentioned....decide what you want in a cart when your upgrades are all done. In other words instead of buying a stock cart then figuring what the upgrades will cost you....look for one that is already close to where you want the cart to be after your upgrades...The reason for this is simple..There are tons of upgraded carts on the market that owners are selling because they need the money (not to likely) or they have decided on a different toy for their collection (more likely) such as a different style cart or maybe something different altogether. And the cart they are selling has been upgraded with really cool stuff that will not usually bring the same dollars as dollars invested. So you have a GREAT chance of finding upgraded carts for hundreds or even thousands less than what it will cost you to build. Custom paint is a big example here. It's not uncommon for a cart to have a custom paint job that cost $1500 to $3000 dollars. Now if you want the fun of picking out all your own cool stuff to upgrade like many do on this forum, then spend your time researching to find what cart will give you the ride, speed, torque and style you desire and go have some fun with personalizing it to your own taste.
noserider is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car