lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
consalvo21
Not Yet Wild

Default 1987 g2 clutch and belt problems

hey guys this if my first time on a forum and i am really excited about my project car. I just got a 1987 yamaha g2 running and lifted for 400 bucks and drove it ten miles to my house to show my girlfriend. When i got there i looked at the engine and noticed i guess the main drive belt was completely sideways and thats how it runs. The belt is tore up but i did not notice the belt like that before i left. Is this a sign of a bad clutch or am i missing something? If it is what are good brands to purchase and do i get the front clutch and the back sheeths and a spring also? Sorry new to all this golf cart stuff so i am sure i am not using the correct terms. Does anyone have a service manual they will be willing to share over email. Its my title name @yahoo.com.... thanks everyone
consalvo21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha