lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-31-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
procraftkev
Not Yet Wild

Default ezgo 36 volt wont move

New guy here needs HELP!! Ive got a ezgo 36 volt cart I was told its the last year of the alum body.I think its a fleet cart. I would drive the cart runs great stop for awhile go to take off and cart wont move Wait a day or so cart runs fine. then same thing wont move. It has a alltrax controler.When I push the throttle pedal down led blinks four times then stays green.Not touching the throttle pedal battery voltage is 40.1 ,b+ on controler39.0,m terminal on controler 39.1. With the pedal down voltage at the small terminal is 40.3. Not touching the throttle voltage at all of the terminals on the motor is 21.48. Im a diesel mechanic but dont have a clue as to whats going on. Any help would be great!!! Thanks in advance.
procraftkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-31-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
MotoRider420
Gone Wild

Cool Re: ezgo 36 volt wont move

Sounds like a bad controller, it might have overheated, which would explain why it worked and then suddenly stopped working... IDK, the others know alot more about the newer style carts than I do!!!
MotoRider420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:32 PM   #3
rgcars
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: ezgo 36 volt wont move

Those controllers will do funny things like that... could be that controller although the 4 blinks and solid on them altrax usually means the controller is good... there might be a reostat switch (throttle switch) bad. i've have had that happen... sometimes they will only go in one direction also when they go out.. good luck
rgcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:31 AM   #4
procraftkev
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: ezgo 36 volt wont move

Thanks for the input,I am going to start troubleshooting it this afternoon.
procraftkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO