lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
1fuzzy
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Snail Chaser

I believe that I once saw someone on here that was a melex mech. dont remember who now. But anyway I have a older melex 252 somewhere early to mid 80's with a metal body.
This thing has problems, Very slow on flat ground and very very slow going uphill sometimes I need help from (Fred Flintstone). I have replaced the batteries, cables and resistor coils. Not sure weither or not its wired right I put all cables back in order that they were when I got it, dont know if they are right though. Since it has melted the back of ignition switch and wants to take off without even touching the pedal.What is going on does anybody have a clue.
1fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
melex 252 electric
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex