lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #1
dmentd_dan
Not Yet Wild

Default Comfort cab heater

Does anyone have the wiring diagram or the instructions for the club car heater that is the type that uses the exhaust manifold to heat the air? I am rebuilding my cart and it has this and all the duct work, blower motor, and wiring but no switch! I am pretty sure all the wiring is there but since part of it goes up behind the dash and ties in there I am a bit confused on getting the carts wiring right and the heater right as well. A picture of the switch wiring and also the wiring behind the dash would be great as well. Thanks in advance!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Heater instructions part number.jpg (158.6 KB, 0 views)
dmentd_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
dmentd_dan
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Comfort cab heater

Nevermind, I figured it out. The wire that ran behind the dash was hooked up to "key on" power witch went to a relay. There are two relays in this system so it took me a bit to try and figure out how the manufacturer set up the wiring. Oh, and not having any original wiring connected to a switch didn't help either. Multispeed motors seem to give me problems. Maybe i am getting better or just getting luckier. Either way it works now. :)
dmentd_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #3
clubcar5
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Comfort cab heater

I just noticed that your hooking up a cab heater in San Antonio - how about AC instead...
clubcar5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car