lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2015, 11:10 PM   #11
Bigchief803
Gone Wild

Default Re: IQ conversion help???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
There's not a can of worms big enough that we can't help you with. Don't sweat it. Give me a ring tomorrow and we'll figure out exactly what you have and exactly what you need. I see your name is Bigchief "803" Is that your area code? Where do you live? The 803 area code starts just across the river from me in South Carolina, about 10 minutes away.

All of my contact information can be found on my website. The link can be found below.
Yes I am from the 803 but I live in Lancaster SC up back Plum Quick if you ever rode up there. Thanks for the help.
Bigchief803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2015, 01:15 PM   #12
Bigchief803
Gone Wild

I want Thank David at Revolution Golf Carts. He went out his way to talk to me about my project cart. Customer Service is number 1 in my books. Look forward to working with him.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:44 PM   #13
neoflex
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigchief803 View Post
Yes I am from the 803 but I live in Lancaster SC up back Plum Quick if you ever rode up there. Thanks for the help.
I never realized Plum Quick was in this neck of the woods. Could be dangerous as I am located in Indian Land.
neoflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 07:45 PM   #14
Bigchief803
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
I never realized Plum Quick was in this neck of the woods. Could be dangerous as I am located in Indian Land.
They are only in Fort Mill SC. I am going ride by there Friday and check em out.
Old 09-13-2015, 10:26 PM   #15
Bigchief803
Gone Wild

Got my PQ motor Friday. Great guys to deal with showed me all around there shop. Customer service 100%. Now I can start ordering the rest of the parts from David.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:47 AM   #16
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigchief803 View Post
Got my PQ motor Friday. Great guys to deal with showed me all around there shop. Customer service 100%. Now I can start ordering the rest of the parts from David.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car 1997
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car