lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-16-2015, 09:40 PM   #11
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2008 G29 with front end shimmy..... Help...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SETEX ARMS View Post
christ alive that is an expensive kit. Looks awesome though
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-16-2015, 09:44 PM   #12
SETEX ARMS
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbmachine View Post
christ alive that is an expensive kit. Looks awesome though
I was quoted $1300 out the door at my dealer. That price included tax, optional rear 2" receiver hitch and new rear roof post. Its all aluminum. The public can not direct buy from m&m. You have to go through a dealer.
SETEX ARMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:45 PM   #13
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
Its totally an issue of getting the toe setting just right for Your cart (it will take several adjusts & test drives, no one can get it perfect in one shot for "your cart"). There is no perfect setting to tell you over the internet. Believe it or not, i have seen carts from the assembly line that would also steer itself around as it wished because of a terrible alignment.

Cg is right on that. A lot of carts are usually 1" lower on the driver side off the assembly line. Some carts if driven over the years mainly by only a driver and no passenger the driver side can sag over the years from useage. When I aligned out carts I would rip up and down the road with the jam nuts finger tight so that I could do a fast adjustment on the fly and keep testing. After I got everything dialed in torque down the jam nuts and enjoy.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:49 PM   #14
dbmachine
Gone Wild

The 2012.5 cart I bought for my inlaws that was in near mint condition wasn't much more than that seat kit. Got a good deal in that cart. Also I see more an more carts with the led style headlights that the dealers are installing. I bet they are super bright.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:01 PM   #15
SETEX ARMS
Getting Wild

Yamaha

I have the led head and tail light that I will be installing as well.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:40 PM   #16
texas skeeter
Not Yet Wild

Alright Bama here are better pics of the rear seat/cargo deck. And it sure is a safe one for the kids with the side extending rails...

Now onto getting the cart back today. Well after numerous adjustments he threw up his hands and installed a Jake front end lift kit and stiffer red springs in the rear. LOL Woo Hoo this darn thing rides like a Cadillac now. now sway, swerve nothing. Now onto the clutch kit to arrive and be installed. And Yes the LED head lights and tail lights are bright as heck...

texas skeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:49 PM   #17
SETEX ARMS
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Sweet looks great. That rear seat is steel right? Not aluminum? I thought it was the m&m vehicle corp rear seat. How do you like it? Does it seat like the bed would hold some pretty good weight like multiple deer and hogs?
I agree the led light kits are bright as heck. I just tonight installed the harness on mine and of course I had to try them out just plugging them in unmounted.
I need to get the red springs. I wish there where other options. I would actually like to install a set of jakes new coil overs in the rear. That's why I haven't ordered the red springs yet.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:50 PM   #18
dbmachine
Gone Wild

That's gotta be the bet looking and functional rear seat setup ever made. Even has a tailgate. Who makes it because I need to order one ASAP!!!!
Old 09-17-2015, 10:56 PM   #19
SETEX ARMS
Getting Wild

Yamaha

I agree it looks very nice. I just wonder about the build quality and weight capacity. I also wonder about how heavy it is compared to the aluminum one from m&m.
I have seen the m&m in person and can attest to the quality and weight capacity.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:57 PM   #20
texas skeeter
Not Yet Wild

Yeah I've had quite a few carts in my day and this all steel rear seat/cargo deck is the best I've ever owned. It is definitely sturdy enough for a deer or hog. I'll get who makes it and where my Cart shop got it from tomorrow. Again this cart rides AWESOME now. Even with all 4 of us. lol
texas skeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha