lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-25-2017, 08:01 AM   #11
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: Gas in with my oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
Well, this just got weird, LOL!
Yeah it did!

At least I corrected myself! (and I can see how it could have been missed!)

All fixed!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-27-2017, 10:52 PM   #12
mackpro68
Not Yet Wild

Last summer I has the same problem with gas in the oil. I took the carb apart several times checking for trash in the float and needle assemblies. Never really found anything. Ordered a new carb and thought I had it fixed but a day later still same issue. Finally figured it out, It was the supply pump had gone bad. Somehow it was constanly letting gas flow into the carb . I thought the float should have stopped it, but it didn't. A new supply pump and its been doing great ever since. I think I paid $8-$10 on Amazon for the supply pump.
mackpro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:35 AM   #13
Branger
Not Yet Wild

ok guys last night I tuned it up for the year , new air filter , new battery, oil change, and dumped diff fluid and replaced, took it back to my golf course shed starting and stopping about a dozen times and it takes right off now with only a little hesitation , thinking of changing my spark plug and calling it good for the year, its way better than it was, the air filter was really hard and britle from the gas filling the intake side when the float stuck so im thinking that was the problem , thanks guys
Branger is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car