lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2017, 10:31 PM   #31
Muddog
Crazy Wild

Club Car

Default re: Has anyone seen this type of mess

Ok, here's what I'm looking at, if I had the pleasure and privilege of rebuilding this buggie. You know them home fixin tv shows where they go in with a sledge hammer and start bustin stuff up, I wouldn't go that far ,but I'd rip all the wiring out. Any wiring left intact will be confusing. Series carts are pretty easy to wire . Wiring diagrams are easily accessible, there's a bunch in the stickies.
Assuming the motor and F/R switch are good. These are rough numbers for parts at DIY.
Mcor conversion: $250.00
Harness for Solid state conversion:$125.00
Controller $250.00-500.00
Solenoid:$50.00-$100.00
Power Cables 4AWG:$40.00
48 Volt Batteries:$700.00
If I'm missin something add it in.
For between $ 1400.00 & 1700.00, you'll have a good buggie with all new electronics and wiring. You can't buy one at that price in that condition.
Muddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-03-2017, 10:58 PM   #32
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styme929 View Post
95 DS Club car how do I hook up new batteries?
Won't let my load a pic ,
scottyb was close; that is Club Car's early prototype cold fusion cart. They abandoned it after Bill Clinton signed off on the NRC's new environmental compliance initiative in late '94.....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:17 PM   #33
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever View Post
scottyb was close; that is Club Car's early prototype cold fusion cart. They abandoned it after Bill Clinton signed off on the NRC's new environmental compliance initiative in late '94.....
Yep. I remember. Al Gore convinced the President and Congress that Club Car was going to create irreversible global warming if they went into production. Club Car lost nearly 500 billion on the project.

Monica Lewinsky had been hired by Club Car to convince the Executive Branch that there would be no harmful emissions.

We all know how that turned out.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:23 PM   #34
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
Yep. I remember. Al Gore convinced the President and Congress that Club Car was going to create irreversible global warming if they went into production. Club Car lost nearly 500 billion on the project.

Monica Lewinsky had been hired by Club Car to convince the Executive Branch that there would be no harmful emissions.

We all know how that turned out.
Exactly as it occurred. And since all those prototypes were decreed as homeland security issues and ordered to be destroyed, so OP needs to hide that one for institution into the Smithsonian.....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car