lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-08-2019, 03:52 PM   #11
tpdtopcop
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Was looking at club car precedent 48 volt but found a G22 gas have ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig123 View Post
I wouldn't pay that for a gas cart unless I knew 100% the engine was good but I buy them to sell, well most of the time. I got 2 now in my shop that for some reason I can't seem to part with one more at home

My 43year old son and his family wanted a cart. I found a perfect 2004 electric EZGO that needed batteries for $500 . We found batteries at the NAPA store for $600 and they has been riding since .

I don't get called to work on it which is a plus for me because he lives 20 miles from me.
He did complain that when he went to steep hills it got low on power. I told him to not go up steep hills lol
We did add a GTW rear seat and three leaf springs before it left my shop in May.

Show us some pictures of both you are looking at.

I always tell people if you can't work on engines then get the electric. I do agree they do seem easier to drive.

My 8 year old granddaughter will not even drive my gas carts now. She said the electric cart they have is quite and better driving for her.

Well for some reason people want top dollar for carts that need batteries for some reason. I found a 2005 club car precedent with 2008 batteries and the seller will only budge $100 off the 2000 asking price. No lights or back seat either. Lol
tpdtopcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha