lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-12-2021, 07:00 PM   #1
Cummins6point7
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO Forward/Reverse issues...

Hi all, I have a 2002 EZGO 36V...not sure of the actual model as I bought it used and it’s been a couple years since I’ve had to do anything to it. Recently, it’s developed an issue to where forward OR reverse won’t work but the other will...in other words forward OR reverse will work but once you select the other direction and hit the accelerator, it clicks but no movement. Eventually, or after a charge/sitting for awhile, it’ll work properly again.

When I rebuilt this cart I did do an upgrade from the selector lever to a forward/reverse rocker switch. I forgot where I bought the upgrade, but I think it was a vendor on this forum. Is it possible the actually forward/reverse contact “do-hicky”, not the switch but the actual block with the large gauge wires going back to to the motor, has gone bad?

Any help on what to check first would be appreciated.
Cummins6point7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO