lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2021, 08:31 AM   #21
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 1990 Carryall II worth?

I should have posted here earlier and got all of your advice (20-20 hindsight and all that). Lesson learned. I am now more fired up (thanks to you all!) to find and build one, so the search will continue!

So thoughtful of you, CC, but I am more of a puppy guy :)
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-03-2022, 09:48 PM   #22
a65l
Not Yet Wild

Too bad you're on the opposite side of the country. The wife decided we needed to be a 2 cart house, so when she found a Carryall II on FB we went that night and looked. It's got non-standard batteries (deep cycle marine 12V) and wouldn't move, but the lights worked and the owner stated that the last owner had put a new fwd/reverse switch on it. Had a cab! but no doors. Lots of surface rust and some rust thru on the cab, but for $1200... and it's a good thing we went that night, he said his FB messages had gone through the roof. Lots of stuff to do, plenty of parts needed.

a65l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 09:22 AM   #23
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

He sold it to another guy and I ended up going in a different direction (bought a couple of eBikes for Mrs simicrintz and I. I've tweaked mine up to 28 mph but left hers at 20-she's already crashed on hers so probably best to keep the speed down!).

I still think they are cool; maybe someday.....
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car