lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #11
Scooter B
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Found out what was wrong with my lights....

Get a cat, get two cats so the one has a buddy, they are free and keep mice and other critters away. They can live off of table scraps and mice if you don't want the cost of cat food...mine, of course, eat the finest cat food that you can buy, that's just how my wife does it...but it makes them strong and fast in the battle against rodents!!

Most of my neighbors fight with mice in the attic and garage, I haven't seen a mouse in years at my house because of the two 16 Lb furry beasts we call cats.
Scooter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #12
ColbyKiller
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter B View Post
... two 16 Lb furry beasts we call cats.
16 lbs??? Those sound like small lion cubs!

The sonic deals seem to work for a period of time and either they get used to them or something happens because I never seem to have them disappear for long periods before they start coming back. As much as I hate cats, I'd say that is your best option.
ColbyKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:02 PM   #13
Silverstreak
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

We have enough stray cats that come and go. I don't think we even need our own. They seem to do a good job in the barn, but for some reason, they're dropping the ball in my Logic Shelter shed. Then again.......maybe they got the mice after the mice made the nest and chewed the wires.....
I looked over those sonic deterrents at Menards today, but I need to ask an electrical question before I buy one. I'll ask that on another post.
Silverstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:07 PM   #14
Scooter B
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

They are some big boys...I always hated them too, but my wife wanted one, so we got the first one, then that one needed a pet, so we got another one. It's not so bad. One is Egyptian and the other is a Bengal cross, so they are quite interesting!

Your typical cat from the SPCA should work in this case though.
Scooter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO