lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
jfarris0019
Not Yet Wild

Default 93 gas club car wont run

I got a 93 gas club car. when you start it up for the first time in the day it runs good. stop and then when i push the accelerator again, it wont start. i hear a clicking sound. i have tested the battery, micro switch, and solenoid. they all tested good. i have took my starter/generator apart and looked at the brushes. they are still good. one of the coils was touching the aluminum housing. got it recoiled and away from housing. put it all back together started it. and it spun good. let off the accelerator and tried it again, which started good. did that a few times and worked fine. put belt back on starter/generator and it took off good. stopped and tried to take off again and just clicks and wont turn over.
jfarris0019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 93 gas club car wont run

load test your battery and keep in mind even a clicking solenoid can be bad and they do go bad that way.....start sometimes and not others.......................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:19 AM   #3
Doc's BoneCracker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 93 gas club car wont run

I've had micro switches do this works fine 2 or 3 times then nothing I chased it for a week and finally replaced all 4 and that fixed the problem You have two on the F/R lever and two in the black box. You can also try just swapping them and see it that will work thats how I finallly found my trouble.
Doc's BoneCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car