lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
johnnyfkp
Not Yet Wild

Default gas ds 1993 govenor shaft broken in transaxle

I piced up a project cart and its in great shape went thru a few things and now im hooking everything up and i found my accel cable broken and the shaft the govenor arm attaches to is broken off in the transaxle, its broken off flush and cant go in any further so can i disconnect the govenor ground strap and run a short accel cable to the carb or do i need the shaft and arm assembly hooked up and operating. Any help on tis would be much appreciated.

A discription of how the govenor arm works would be great too, only info i can find is the way to adjust them to rev higher.
johnnyfkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car