lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2014, 06:52 AM   #1
fleagt
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Gasser Build

So I currently have an 86 CC DS 36v and I want to build a CC Gasser. I want to use the as much of the 36V cart stuff on the gasser as I can. Things like the lift, wheels and tires, lights etc... So I am looking for a old gasser that needs a new life. the engine does not have to run as I plan on putting a big block in it. Anyone know where I can find this cart that wants to live again.

P.S. I can't weld, so changing mine over to gas is not an option.
fleagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #2
nobuckbuild
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Gasser Build

OK Against my better judgement i could sell you a 92 club gas that you could change all your stuff over to and since your going to block it anyways you dont really need an engine, or i could sell you the vtwin engine also and the new clutchs to go with it , pm me we can chat on the phone
nobuckbuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car