lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-26-2016, 09:21 PM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery question

Quote:
Originally Posted by honcho View Post
Thanks JohnnieB you are a wealth of knowledge my man,I think I am gonna continue using my trickle chargers and see if I can get more life out of these batteries than the batteries that have fried up on me in years past. BTW I checked my records and installed these batteries May of 2013,so it will be interesting to see trickle charge vs regular charge, which one will give me more life out of my batteries!!
Trojan battery did this study 15 years ago and posted the clinical results, that was what I was referencing. Mix in a good heavy battery boiling bulk charge once in a while... & Good Luck to you fellow cart man
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-26-2016, 09:24 PM   #12
honcho
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Scottyb I am gonna run them down a little bit,give them a good blast from regular charger and go from there
honcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:57 PM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Right on - do that on a regular basis - get the best of both worlds.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO