lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2018, 08:15 AM   #11
Hi3cho
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Voltage Reducer 5 to 30 Amp?

I am going to price out the 20 vs 30 and go from there. There is a 20 amp on amazon for around 20 bucks. I may try that out first depending on how much I can get the ones from my guy. Thanks for the input
Hi3cho is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2018, 08:45 AM   #12
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Whatever you want. The site sponsors not only support this forum when you buy from them but also get on here every day giving invaluable help themselves. It’s a no-brainer for me.

Club Car DS driver’s club #59
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 01:27 PM   #13
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukel View Post
whatever you want. The site sponsors not only support this forum when you buy from them but also get on here every day giving invaluable help themselves. It’s a no-brainer for me.

Club car ds driver’s club #59
👍👍👍
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:28 PM   #14
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Sponsors often even help when folks have questions/problems with cheap Chinese crap, when it doesn't work and the supplier offers NO customer support.

Bottom line, you may end up with a good meter, but why risk your $600 + batteries?
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:50 AM   #15
Hi3cho
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I understand the feelings for supporting site sponsors, in all honesty if I do decide to upgrade controllers and/or motors, I will most likely go through scottyb. There is also something to be said for supporting your local store in my opinion, not only that but one of my good buddies works there so even more reason for me to support that business. This thread got way off topic, I was really just looking for how many amps I realistically needed and sounds like 20A should be plenty.
Hi3cho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:13 AM   #16
Vic8
Not Yet Wild

Hyper 1. I’m trying to figure out your photos. I have Scotty B blue 30amp reducer and want to install an on/off switch. On your diagram it looks like you have black wire going to negative post and yellow wire going to positive post. Then there is a black wire going to on/off switch from negative post? And a red wire going to switch from positive post? Is that correct? I am not understanding how the switch would work in that configuration or am i seeing it wrong?
Vic8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO